Our Terms & Conditions
Last updated: 07/07/2020
Below are our website and business terms and conditions. Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to get in touch via our contact page.
- We offer a flat fee per order, for orders within Australia
- Please be mindful that you are responsible for tracking your own parcel, failure to collect your parcel from your local post outlet will result in your parcel being returned to us, upon which you will need to cover the costs of re-postage of your Parcel.
- When a request is made for a parcel to be delivered and left unattended you acknowledge that Generous Foods PTY LTD and their representatives will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage to the parcel, left in accordance with this authority.
- We offer a flat fee per order, for international orders
- You are responsible for any additional local customs and duties on your order.
- We are required by law to disclose the full value of the package contents and cannot alter this value.
- If an order is refused by your country by no fault of our own, you are responsible for all shipping expenses and any additional costs incurred.
- You are responsible for tracking your own parcel, failure to collect your parcel from the designated outlet may result in your parcel being returned to us here in Australia upon which you will need to cover the costs of re-postage of your order.
- Generous Foods PTY LTD offer exchanges or returns of products on a case by case basis. We will not accept opened or damaged goods. Please be mindful before ordering.
- Any deliveries received damaged / faulty must be reported to us within 24hrs of receipt of your parcel. This is due to strict insurance policies within our courier & suppliers T&C’s, meaning we have a short window period to report this on to them.
- Please send an image depicting the damage / fault with your name, order number and contact number through to our email.
- Once your email has been reviewed we will contact you and when possible arrange a resolution.
- All prices are displayed and transacted in Australian Dollars AUD$.
- Australian delivery times vary depending on your location, once a order is received it will be dispatched within 1- 2 business days. There will also be a ‘in stock’ on the product information page of the individual title will indicate if the title is actually in stock.
- Occasionally stock runs out before the website is updated and you will be notified if you have been affected. Please note that if your order is placed during a “sale” period, dispatch time for ‘in stock’ items can be delayed due to increased volume of orders.
Generous Foods PTY LTD does not guarantee any delivery times as sometimes things beyond our control occur.
Return to Sender Parcels
- For Australian deliveries, if a parcel is unable to be delivered to you due to an error where you are at fault eg. incorrect details provided to us or failure to collect your parcel at your local depot, Generous Foods PTY LTD will not be liable for re-postage of your order. If you wish to have the parcel re-delivered you will need to cover the cost of re-delivery to your address.
Insufficient and/or Incorrect Delivery Information
- If Generous Foods PTY LTD is found to be responsible for incorrectly addressing a package then Generous Foods will be responsible for the resending, replacement or refund of the items not delivered or delayed.
- Any shipment that is delayed or lost and is found to have had incorrect and/or insufficient details provided by the customer will not be covered by Generous Foods PTY LTD. NO REFUNDS and NO STORE CREDITS are applicable.
- If the package has the correct delivery information and is ‘lost’ by Australia Post, Generous Foods PTY LTD will replace the items only after you have checked with your local Post Office as per the information in the Help Centre section of the website.
- Customers please note that many of our Generous Foods PTY LTD customers inform us that their Australia Post Redirections do not work with packages. Generous Foods PTY LTD will not be responsible for replacing goods or extra costs if a redirection has not been successful. Please contact Customer Service before you move to ensure a current order has the updated details to minimise delays.
- Generous Foods PTY LTD does not provide warranties of any kind on any of its products
- While Generous Foods PTY LTD strives to keep the website accurate and up to date, it may contain errors, inaccuracies or may not be current at the time of viewing.
- Generous Foods PTY LTD is not liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in any way related to the use of the website or any other website linked to the website. This limitation applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, and punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
- Generous Foods PTY LTD reserves the right to update the terms and conditions set out herein without notice.